Here are various pictures of what appear to be parking violations by city/county officials in the City of St Louis. The Date is wrong in these pictures. They were taken between 11:00am to 12:30 pm on June 30, 2010. Future pictures should reflect the proper date and time. These were taken in and around the 1300 block of Clark and the few surrounding blocks, which is the location of the Police Department and other Government buildings. Some of these photos shows a discredit and dishonor to the Police/Government Departments. The Law according to the Missouri Driving Guide:
There are many areas where you cannot park. Check for signs that may
prohibit or limit parking. Some parking restrictions are indicated by colored
curb markings. Do not park:
• In an intersection.
• On a crosswalk or sidewalk.
• Across a driveway entrance.
• On the left side of a two-way street.
• Alongside a curb that is painted yellow.
• On a bridge.
• Blocking a fire hydrant.
• Blocking the normal traffic flow or creating a hazard to other drivers.
• With your vehicle facing against traffic.